Anyone receive the new Moto 360 yet?

Mayze

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I pre ordered mine on day one and I'm still waiting as well. I received an email saying it was being built but it hasn't shipped yet.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Droid Life got their custom moto maker new moto 360. They have unboxing video up on their site.

Posted via Android Central App from a beautiful Ebony backed Original Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10

Ytown

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
I bought one yesterday at Best Buy. They did not have them on display but the website said it was available for pickup at the store. A store employee tracked them down and was able to sell it to me. I went with the 42mm. I had the original and this fits my wrist much better. Very nice watch.

Posted via the Android Central App

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i just chatted with CS today, mine is estimated to be delivered 9/29 but still shows as being built.

for what it's worth after asking them to look into it beyond what i can see on the order status page, they said it was built and was waiting for fedex to pick it up.

i can't sign up for delivery manager because fedex is the devil so i can't tell if a label has been printed, but i would think anyone else with the delivery window of 9/29 would be on the same plane and maybe would see a shipping label being created from fedex.

time wise it makes sense if they ship out tomorrow they will probably be delivered monday, which is a day early, and on par for all of my moto orders (1-3 days early)

xikle

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Mine is still showing a delivery window of 9/29, but it also still shows that the device is being built. I just logged into my FedEx account and it doesn't show any pending shipments yet.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Mine is still showing a delivery window of 9/29, but it also still shows that the device is being built. I just logged into my FedEx account and it doesn't show any pending shipments yet.

i always take whatever a CS rep tells me with a high level of skepticism. Hopefully they ship tomorrow or this weekend, monday at the latest (my moto x 2015 got to me in essentially one day, so it's possible)

i just want it before i travel next friday!

pumpkin1971

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
I got mine two days ago. It is nice looking. I got the smaller one and the battery life is not great, maybe 10 hours. I want to see the time all the to maybe that's draining the battery. Otherwise I like it.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
I got mine two days ago. It is nice looking. I got the smaller one and the battery life is not great, maybe 10 hours. I want to see the time all the to maybe that's draining the battery. Otherwise I like it.

The 360.2 will likely behave like the 360.1. So it will take a few days to stop the strange battery drain, and a week of charging cycles to get full battery life. If you want LOTS of additional runtime, turn off Ambient Mode (which is on by default on the 360.2, but off by default on the 360.1).

Dvo0187

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
The 360.2 will likely behave like the 360.1. So it will take a few days to stop the strange battery drain, and a week of charging cycles to get full battery life. If you want LOTS of additional runtime, turn off Ambient Mode (which is on by default on the 360.2, but off by default on the 360.1).

Just got this email tonight!!!😠

Order status Dear Dan, I am very sorry we're late delivering your customized Motorola device. We experienced technical difficulties with our ordering and shipping system. We are working hard to get your device to you as soon as possible, and we will send you an updated estimated shipping date as soon as we can. I apologize for the inconvenience, and I am grateful for your patience.

Dvo0187

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
Order status Dear Dan, I am very sorry we're late delivering your customized Motorola device. We experienced technical difficulties with our ordering and shipping system. We are working hard to get your device to you as soon as possible, and we will send you an updated estimated shipping date as soon as we can. I apologize for the inconvenience, and I am grateful for your patience. Same here!!! 😤😠

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I like the presumption that I'm going to be patient. 😅

I'm sorry, but aside from the fact that this delay says "incompetence," the last thing you want to do when your primary competitor (Huawei) has been delivering watches for days now and getting glowing reviews, is to give purchasers of your product more time to rethink their purchase.

That thing had better be at my doorstep by next Friday.

pcguys

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I got my stainless steel 42mm on Tues 9/22 (it had been in a complete state but status showed it never shipped). Then Wed 9/23 I got an email saying it shipped. I clicked the tracking and basically it showed going form china to philadelphia in 2 days.

I LUV IT

It's a real head-turner.

Lots of strangers noticed it and were wow'd by it.

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I got my stainless steel 42mm on Tues 9/22 (it had been in a complete state but status showed it never shipped). Then Wed 9/23 I got an email saying it shipped. I clicked the tracking and basically it showed going form china to philadelphia in 2 days.

I LUV IT

It's a real head-turner.

Lots of strangers noticed it and were wow'd by it.

Lucky dog! Mine's been "building" since Sep. 2. They must be mining Unobtanium to build it with 😁

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i got the email too. i'm not happy, but they've delivered before their date for everything else so i'll cut them a little slack so long as i get it by friday.

delays beyond that and i'll probably cancel my order and wait for a sale or look at other options.