Mesh Watch Face!! My new animated watch face

Thomas Hemetri

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Here is my new animated watch face: Mesh Watch Face
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=fr.thema.wear.watch.mesh&token=6_fTT7uA

With a stunning mesh rotation animation (look at the video preview in comment), weather, custom colors on all elements, steps, unread emails & messages, dual batteries, missed calls, heartbeat, interactivity to switch the data, date format, 12/24hr format, screen on duration, 3 ambient modes (including one colorfull), etc...

Try it, I hope that you will like it!

Attachments

• unnamed1.jpg
    unnamed1.jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 54
  • unnamed_1_.jpg
    unnamed_1_.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 54
  • unnamed_2_.jpg
    unnamed_2_.jpg
    822.6 KB · Views: 58
  • unnamed_3_.jpg
    unnamed_3_.jpg
    787.3 KB · Views: 57
  • unnamed_4_.jpg
    unnamed_4_.jpg
    717.9 KB · Views: 60
  • unnamed_5_.jpg
    unnamed_5_.jpg
    774.5 KB · Views: 69
  • unnamed_6_.jpg
    unnamed_6_.jpg
    809.3 KB · Views: 74

Thomas Hemetri

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Thank you!
No, the touch is used to change from weather to steps, to unread messages, etc.
If we can get a directional touch, it would be possible, but not available for now :)

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
Ok, something really strange is going on. Usually at this time of day I'm around 50% battery, and right now I'm st 71% battery. It's been a "normal use" day for me, so for the battery to still be ABOVE 70% is telling me this watch face is NOT using a lot of battery. I took it off the charger at 7am this morning.

If that's the case, I'm really impressed with this face. Will monitor again tomorrow.

PS - I also have the center animation turned off.

IMG_20151022_162755.jpg

Thomas Hemetri

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Hey, reading the first words of your comments, it scared me, I first thought about an issue!!
I am glad that it is not, and that you had a good surprise about it :)
I hope that it will continue like that!

I always try to optimize my watch faces at the maximum, and get quite good reviews about battery life (my other watch faces are based on the same engine, they have quite the same battery lifetime)

Concerning the animations, you have 2 available speed when activated: slow & fast.
Slow animations allows you to have the animated mesh with half refresh rate: you get the animation, with less impact on the battery than the fast one!

If you like the watch face, do not hesitate to leave a comment or a rating, it helps me a lot !

May 3, 2015
Visit site
Awesome face! Getting much better battery life with WiFi than watchmaker.

And I mean like a LOT more life!!! By 6pm I would normally be at about 25-30% with WiFi disabled. I'm currently at 44% with WiFi on.

Last edited: