The Moto360 (2015) Totally Rocks

ollieg

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
You guys already know I usually only see the bright side of product limitations, and this comment won't be an exception.....

My Moto 360 (2015) has been a wise, totally awesome purchase.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Cool! What do you like best about it?

When I got my ASUS Zenwatch, I thought it would just be a somewhat frivolous purchase that would at least give me more Android experience to use on the forums. But I've found it to be very useful, and it looks damn good.:D

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
B. Diddy, thanks a lot. Now when im on the fence about a new phone or watch or something ill always think of this post and your comment about a frivolous purchase that would at least give me more Android experience to use on the forums..
my poor bank account.

ollieg

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
You two are funny.
What am I liking? Well,
  • for one, the fact that the batterfy is a non-issue: I can easily go for an extended weekend w/out needing to charge.
  • activity tracking has been interesting and I've been surprised by which days had more activity than otherfs
  • creating my own custom watch faces using WatchMaker is a new artistic outlet
  • the phone can stay in the backpack and I can still read and respond to messages. I've been surprised how many times I've responded to text messages using AndroidWear voice transcription
  • after I had the wristband adjusted to fit my arm is when the entire watch suddenly became "mine"