- 11 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Dual use Moto E?
I live in Los Angeles, but spend a good deal of time in England. I am about to make the leap from a flip-phone to a smartphone and thought I would start off with the Moto E. I am not sure which version to buy. I will be leaving Verizon and probably going to T-mobile as a provider.
Could I buy the World version of the phone, which I think would work best in Europe or do I need to buy the US version? FWIW, I live in Santa Monica, which is one of the areas where T-Mobile has changed their spectrum allocation around. I think this might mean that I wouldn't need the 1700/2100 bands. But I am a complete beginner at all this so I would be grateful for some advice.
- 05-13-2014, 02:35 PM #2
- 05-13-2014, 04:18 PM #3
Re: Dual use Moto E?
If you don't need AWS band, then definitely get the global version. The global version have support for 900mhz 3g band, which is lacking in the US version, so if you have the US version you might not get 3g in some part in europe.
- By SwiftGale in forum Sony Xperia UReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2015, 10:14 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto X (2014)Replies: 42Last Post: 05-30-2014, 02:42 PM
- By jwalker007 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 05-14-2014, 10:57 AM
- By Almeuit in forum Moto E (2014)Replies: 9Last Post: 05-13-2014, 04:25 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2014, 12:35 PM