Motorola's Moto E Hangout
Quick feedback from the Moto E Hangout Motorola just did -
- Front-facing camera was the most conflicted issue. Was lower priority vs. screen size, resolution, Gorilla Glass, RAM, etc.
- While committed to one major Android update, Motorola will continue to look at incremental updates (like 4.4 to 4.4.2). Focus will also be on keeping the Motorola apps up to date as well.
- Roughly 90% of the phones they've sold since Moto X have been updated to (or are already on) KitKat.
- CDMA version in the works. Can't name specific partners yet.
- SD cards. Apps2SD available pending app developers.
- 08-27-2014, 03:28 PM #2
- By pgoelz in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 24Last Post: 09-19-2015, 10:42 AM
- By Ry in forum Moto E (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 03:29 PM
- By slamtry in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 06-04-2014, 10:27 AM
- By Ben Donahower in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2014, 01:23 PM
- By Haswell1150 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 05-23-2014, 01:05 PM