How to register google account using mobile data?

nivivani

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
When I try to open any application, it asks me to sign in to my google account. And when I try to sign in, it asks me to connect through wifi, even when I have switched on the data connection. There is no option to connect through mobile data. How can I select mobile data to be default?

apastrophe

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
You may be having a slow internet speed on your mobile data. Generally speaking, signing in requires high speed and that might be the reason why you are prompted for connecting thru Wi-Fi.
When I try to open any application, it asks me to sign in to my google account. And when I try to sign in, it asks me to connect through wifi, even when I have switched on the data connection. There is no option to connect through mobile data. How can I select mobile data to be default?

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site

Well, that's weired are you sure that your mobile data connection is working because I don't think you are going to see the connect through Wi-Fi if the data connection is working I would say It looks as the data connection might not be working.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2