Moto E - sound problem, help!
Guys i don't know why, but suddenly I'm not getting any media-apps sound from the loudspeakers... When I restart the phone it works for a few seconds (when I unlock the phone for the first time it works) then when is not Working and I press the volume up key it acts like I have an earpiece plugged in (gives me the too loud for too long warning)
Anyone have a clue? 4.4.3. Unrooted here... Only "mod" I've done is L keyboard and WhatsApp+...
- 08-27-2014, 03:24 PM #2
- 12-01-2014, 12:48 PM #3
- 01-19-2015, 05:55 PM #4
Re: Moto E - sound problem, help!
After much research, I have discovered that the answer to this is simple, it is a bad connection in the loudspeaker. Take the back off the phone, and press quite hard around the back of the loudspeaker/bottom of the battery area. Within a couple of seconds the speaker came back to life and is still working fine. I had lost all alarm tones, notification tones, incoming call did not ring and loudspeaker did not work, but all good now.
- 02-17-2015, 11:27 AM #5
- 04-01-2015, 07:17 AM #6
- 04-01-2015, 07:19 AM #7
- 07-29-2015, 03:13 AM #8
- 11-05-2015, 03:01 AM #9
- 11-29-2015, 05:09 PM #10
- 05-02-2016, 03:26 AM #11
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2015, 08:01 PM
- By charlyee in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 9Last Post: 08-02-2014, 08:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-29-2014, 02:57 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 05:56 PM
- By jun sal in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 05:52 PM