Moto E - sound problem, help!
Guys i don't know why, but suddenly I'm not getting any media-apps sound from the loudspeakers... When I restart the phone it works for a few seconds (when I unlock the phone for the first time it works) then when is not Working and I press the volume up key it acts like I have an earpiece plugged in (gives me the too loud for too long warning)
Anyone have a clue? 4.4.3. Unrooted here... Only "mod" I've done is L keyboard and WhatsApp+...
- 08-27-2014, 04:24 PM #2
- 12-01-2014, 01:48 PM #3
- 01-19-2015, 06:55 PM #4
Re: Moto E - sound problem, help!
After much research, I have discovered that the answer to this is simple, it is a bad connection in the loudspeaker. Take the back off the phone, and press quite hard around the back of the loudspeaker/bottom of the battery area. Within a couple of seconds the speaker came back to life and is still working fine. I had lost all alarm tones, notification tones, incoming call did not ring and loudspeaker did not work, but all good now.
- 02-17-2015, 12:27 PM #5
- 04-01-2015, 08:17 AM #6
- 07-29-2015, 04:13 AM #7
- 11-05-2015, 04:01 AM #8
- 11-29-2015, 06:09 PM #9
- 05-02-2016, 04:26 AM #10
- 09-29-2016, 05:26 PM #11
- 11-14-2016, 01:51 PM #12
- 12-12-2016, 12:28 PM #13
- 12-12-2016, 12:29 PM #14
- 12-18-2016, 09:10 AM #15
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2015, 09:01 PM
- By charlyee in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 9Last Post: 08-02-2014, 09:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-29-2014, 03:57 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 06:56 PM
- By jun sal in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 06:52 PM