- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
My mobile data is off but my device is still using mobile data!
Of late I am facing a strange issue. I have a Moto E with Android 4.4.4. Mobile data is set to "off" and I have my Wifi always on. Still daily three - four times a day I am receiving notification of 0.03MB of usage.
In India after each internet session (after some internet usage, stop all internet activity for few minutes) the service provider sends a notification with data usage and the amount charged.
I have been getting this 0.03MB usage charge almost randomly but consistently. This issue came up in last two-three days. Incidentally my wife too faced the exact same issue a month back. She too has Moto E with but then she had Android 4.4.3. She had to get her GPRS deactivated for this.
I also checked the data usage screen and the phone shows zero usage in the period when I started facing this issue.
- 01-24-2016, 03:02 PM #2
Re: My mobile data is off but my device is still using mobile data!
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry for this very late response--is this still an issue for you? (You may not have gotten a good response since it wasn't posted in the device forum--I moved it to the Moto E forum now).
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-30-2014, 07:49 PM
- By vivian6787 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 03:42 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 03:30 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 02:08 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 02:04 AM