Moto E (2014) starts receiving Android 5.1 update in India

Megsh

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
Moto E (2014) starts receiving Android 5.1 update in India. Got it yesterday night. I'll post my review about this as soon as I update my phone. (I couldn't as I was busy yesterday).....

mohit9206

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Moto E (2014) starts receiving Android 5.1 update in India. Got it yesterday night. I'll post my review about this as soon as I update my phone. (I couldn't as I was busy yesterday).....
Please do post your review. I am very apprehensive about downloading the update because Moto E has only 2 gb of available internal space and after installing just a few apps barely 500mb is left. So if i download and install Lollipop there would be no space left and phone will stop syncing and start lagging. That and Lollipop itself is a step back from kitkat is also a cause of concern.

Megsh

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
Please do post your review. I am very apprehensive about downloading the update because Moto E has only 2 gb of available internal space and after installing just a few apps barely 500mb is left. So if i download and install Lollipop there would be no space left and phone will stop syncing and start lagging. That and Lollipop itself is a step back from kitkat is also a cause of concern.
Do not hesitate guys, its working flawlessly on my moto e, though the memory left is around a 1- 1.5gb but I must admit that the performance has increased considerably. But I must tell you guys that a particular update works differently on same line of phones so just give it a second thought on it before u install

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk