can I put apps on sd card?

JerseyErnie

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
new at this. my Moto E2 has 5gb internal storage and I have a 15gb micro sd in. I cannot put more apps on this phone as most of the 5gb internal is used. I have very little on th sd card. Can apps be put on, or transferred to the sd card?

Zeenon

Jul 27, 2016
Visit site
Well Not totally, the phone divides the data between your internal storage and your external SD card. So if you ever take that SD card out you will see the apps that you moved some of their data to the SD blacked out or smthg similar so the device sees the apps but can't run their data due to a big chunk of them located on the SD
Regards ;
Zeenon

salty dawg

Oct 1, 2016
Visit site
I'm running out of room myself. Currently at 4.36 GB. It'll be an SD card or new phone I guess for me. The Moto E is my first Android and I like it but maybe time to upgrade to more performance.

Judy7

Dec 10, 2017
Visit site
new at this. my Moto E2 has 5gb internal storage and I have a 15gb micro sd in. I cannot put more apps on this phone as most of the 5gb internal is used. I have very little on th sd card. Can apps be put on, or transferred to the sd card?

I am running out of room on my MotoE 2nd gen so bought an Sd card but no apps will download to it. Keeps saying I have no internal storage on my phone. SD card only shows a miinute amount of data on it. How can I get apps to download onto card?
Very simple terms for me please. It's my first smartphone. Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance