Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question How to register google account using mobile data?

When I try to open any application, it asks me to sign in to my google account. And when I try to sign in, it asks me to connect through wifi, even when I have switched on the data connection. There is no option to connect through mobile data. How can I select mobile data to be default?

Default Re: How to register google account using mobile data?

You may be having a slow internet speed on your mobile data. Generally speaking, signing in requires high speed and that might be the reason why you are prompted for connecting thru Wi-Fi.
    Quote Originally Posted by nivivani View Post
    When I try to open any application, it asks me to sign in to my google account. And when I try to sign in, it asks me to connect through wifi, even when I have switched on the data connection. There is no option to connect through mobile data. How can I select mobile data to be default?
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: How to register google account using mobile data?

Quote Originally Posted by nivivani View Post
    Well, that's weired are you sure that your mobile data connection is working because I don't think you are going to see the connect through Wi-Fi if the data connection is working I would say It looks as the data connection might not be working.