How can I backup EVERYTHING on my Moto G 8GB so I can replicate the exact same phone on a 16GB?
I'm sending my 8GB Moto G back as a friend is selling a 16GB Moto G to me for 100 which is how much I bought the 8GB for, but now I've got all my homescreens set up and downloaded over 50 apps, I don't want to have to do that all over again, so is there a way I can back up everything legally (without rooting or anything like that)?
I was looking at the Moto G files when connected to a PC, is it as simple as copying all the folders from my current Moto G, deleting everything on the 16GB and sending all the ald files/folders in there (including hidden files).
Any help is appreciated, thanks.
- 01-06-2014, 10:38 PM #2
- 35 Posts
Re: How can I backup EVERYTHING on my Moto G 8GB so I can replicate the exact same phone on a 16GB?
Download Anroid assistant or Clean master from Play store. There are option for Backup your Application as *.apk file. Those apk files can be store in there app folder. Copy them in your pc.
- 01-07-2014, 09:55 AM #3
- By Allison Eastham in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 12Last Post: 02-22-2015, 05:00 AM
- By delta7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 01-28-2014, 10:25 PM
- By mitchfel in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2014, 08:03 AM
- By sibeans in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2014, 04:50 AM
- By chrisngrod in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 09:49 PM