I bricked my Moto G and need help PLEASE D:

reeved

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Okay so, Im a noob at all this and this was my first attempt at unlocking the bootloader.

I followed a website and I tried unlocking the bootloader.
I thought I did it right.
So when the phone restarted, it went to the "Android is optimising" screen
I wasnt there when it happened but when i returned, there were all these popups saying everything crashed (clock, settings, ANDROID)
So i tried shutting it down and hoped that when i restarted it, it would do the optimising again and work
So i restarted, but as soon as the Motorola start screen finished ( the spinning globe thing) the whole phone would crash and would be stuck on a blank black screen.

I can still access the Fastboot screen thing by pressing the Volume down and Power buttons.

Is there anything i can do to fix it?
Please make it detailed or very simple because again, I AM A NOOB D:

PLEASE HELP ME D::':)-X

some please :( im desperate D:

Last edited:

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Okay so, Im a noob at all this and this was my first attempt at unlocking the bootloader.

I followed a website and I tried unlocking the bootloader.
I thought I did it right.
So when the phone restarted, it went to the "Android is optimising" screen
I wasnt there when it happened but when i returned, there were all these popups saying everything crashed (clock, settings, ANDROID)
So i tried shutting it down and hoped that when i restarted it, it would do the optimising again and work
So i restarted, but as soon as the Motorola start screen finished ( the spinning globe thing) the whole phone would crash and would be stuck on a blank black screen.

I can still access the Fastboot screen thing by pressing the Volume down and Power buttons.

Is there anything i can do to fix it?
Please make it detailed or very simple because again, I AM A NOOB D:

PLEASE HELP ME D::':)-X

some please :( im desperate D:
go to recovery(from fastboot) and factory reset

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance