Moto G or HTC 8X

Luiskp

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I have a HTC 8X as my primary phone, It has only 1 month of usage, and Im planning to give it as a gift for my Wife.

But, Im getting a Moto X for me next week, and Im thinking of getting a new Moto G for my Wife.

What you should recommend?

I know my HTC 8X 8Gb has more 2012 high profile standars, but I want to know your opinions.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I have a HTC 8X as my primary phone, It has only 1 month of usage, and Im planning to give it as a gift for my Wife.

But, Im getting a Moto X for me next week, and Im thinking of getting a new Moto G for my Wife.

I know my HTC 8X 8Gb has more 2012 high profile standars, but I want to know your opinions.

One caveat about the G, it can't get 4G signals. So if that is the majority of your use, I might advise against it. Otherwise, I have heard nothing but excellent things about the G, considering it is a lower tiered phone.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
The Moto G gets HSPA+ 21 so you can still get some decent speeds. I wouldn't go 8x over Moto G. It's a good phone and I truly enjoy the one I have.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I cant comment on 8X since I have no idea about the phone but Moto G is considered the best value for money with Android kitkat.
it is fast smooth and no bloatware... gives you all day battery and absolutely gorgeous screen

Luiskp

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Thank you all for your answers, finally my wife decided to keep the 8X because she knows WP8 and feels the phone its prettier.

Anyways I'll get my Moto X today, and in a future will push her to get a Moto G or relevants.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech