Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Moto G Call Sound Help

Hi, I have had my Moto G since Christmas, I am having some problems with the sound on calls.
    When I make or receive a call the sound is very quiet and even on loud speaker I can only just hear the person talking. I have turned up the sound all the way during calls but nothing. I have looked at a few settings but nothing seems to help.
    My volume control is set to max for everything and the only way I have found for the volume to come back is to turn my phone on and off but after one call its gone back really quiet again. My speakers work fine for music and games it just seems to be during calls.

Any ideas that could help me would be very appreciated,

Thanks, Kim.

Default Re: Moto G Call Sound Help

Just a thought, but try to push down on the volume first, then up. Sounds crazy, I know, but I've seen it work before on other types of devices.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by 2:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by alfick3 View Post
    Just a thought, but try to push down on the volume first, then up. Sounds crazy, I know, but I've seen it work before on other types of devices.

Lol it worked, so does that mean its on its way to breaking? or is it just a normal thing? Thanks

I don't think it's breaking; just a quirk in volume controls I've heard about/seen in some electronics.

Thanked by:

lol.. i had the same problem.. clicked volume button down and up.. it worked..

i seem to have quite an opposite problem. on earphones, even if i turn the vol real low, it's still not low enough.

I cannot get any sound from my moto g when playing back film I have just taken. Can anyone tell me how to get it back please.