- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Moto G Call Sound Help
Hi, I have had my Moto G since Christmas, I am having some problems with the sound on calls.
When I make or receive a call the sound is very quiet and even on loud speaker I can only just hear the person talking. I have turned up the sound all the way during calls but nothing. I have looked at a few settings but nothing seems to help.
My volume control is set to max for everything and the only way I have found for the volume to come back is to turn my phone on and off but after one call its gone back really quiet again. My speakers work fine for music and games it just seems to be during calls.
Any ideas that could help me would be very appreciated,
- 01-12-2014, 01:25 PM #2
- 01-12-2014, 01:40 PM #4
- 02-03-2014, 09:10 AM #5
- 02-04-2014, 01:13 AM #6
- 09-27-2014, 08:49 AM #7
- By groovynik in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 27Last Post: 11-16-2014, 04:39 PM
- By androidashlea in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2014, 10:42 PM
- By cristianocr7 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 10Last Post: 01-13-2014, 09:38 PM
- By paisley99 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 01-12-2014, 02:41 PM
- By Clare K1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-12-2014, 12:12 PM