- 2 Posts
Can I root/unroot flash again stock rom etc. on Motot G?
I am planing to buy Motorola Moto G, I am just afraid from some issues, I used to have Samsung devices and I knew how to Root/Unroot, reset custom counter, flash new ROM, And download firmwares which suit my country.
Can I do the same thing with Moto G? will I encouter some troubles with bootloader like bootloop? is there the same App. to flash new ROMs like Odin and back to stock ROM, will I have custom ROM counter like Samsung?
I'm really afraid of these things thing, Can anyone help me?
and sorry for my bad English
- By mssca in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 08-13-2015, 10:24 AM
- By davjoma in forum HTC Legend Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2015, 02:15 PM
- By chefmorry in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2014, 10:28 PM
- By sahartu in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2014, 07:04 PM
- By cordoni in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2014, 10:00 AM