Moto G: US or Global version for 90% US, 10% Central and South America use????
My father in law is looking for advice on his first smartphone. My wife and I recently purchased two Moto G's (US version) and are very happy with them. He will be spending about 90% of his time in the USA and traveling to fairly remote areas (mission work) in Central and South America. I've been told T-Mobile is probably the best carrier for coverage (he is already a T-Mobile customer) and am wondering if that is accurate? Also, would he be better off with the US or Global model??? Maybe a different phone entirely? He would like to have voice and data connection as much as possible. I'm not even sure where to start researching this and am hoping someone here has knowledge.
- 01-22-2014, 11:22 AM #2
- 33 Posts
Re: US or Global version for 90% US, 10% Central and South America use????
The US version will work with T-Mobile and north american carriers but I don't know about south america.
You can check what frequencies the carriers use for gsm sign and compare it to the specs of the phone.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
- 01-23-2014, 04:04 PM #3
- 01-26-2014, 03:13 PM #5
- By JConn_Lefty in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 32Last Post: 10-10-2014, 09:31 AM
- By Seth Lamb1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 26Last Post: 07-15-2014, 08:38 PM
- By thatguy97 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 8Last Post: 04-28-2014, 07:37 PM
- By Sassi666 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-22-2014, 12:16 AM
- By Bubu Chocho in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2014, 10:19 PM