Hear ringtone when changing it?
So I scoured the PDF manuals and I can't find the answer.
I have poor hearing at some mid-frequencies so I need a ringtone with lots of highs and/or lows and not too much in the middle frequencies.
When I set a new ringtone (is that really a word?) how can I test it to see if I like it or can even hear it?
- 01-24-2014, 02:11 AM #2
Re: Hear ringtone when changing it?
Response was, "silly old fart, you just can't hear them, I was in the kitchen and it was driving me nuts."
Soooo, finally found a few that I can hear well, "Orion," seems best.
Thanks anyway HS.
- 01-24-2014, 12:43 PM #4
- By GiftedSoul in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 02-25-2014, 03:01 AM
- By ttfn92 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 01-27-2014, 07:57 PM
- By Libby4ever21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2014, 04:33 PM
- By thetony2313 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2014, 01:53 PM
- By Dr3wX5 in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2014, 12:49 PM