Please explain this message
The G has been sleeping for probably an hour and just gave a little warble and the notification LED is flashing.
I pulled down the top menu and it had "You just got Coulters number 123-555-1212"
That's not the actual number of course, but it displayed a real local number. I checked the Contacts and nothing in there. I have only had the phone 3 days and have not given the number to anyone yet until I figure out how to work it all. Still using the old flip-phone. GAK!
The questions are
1: Who is Coulter?
2: Why did I get his/her number?
3: How did he get my new number?
4: Where is that number stored?
- 01-25-2014, 01:27 PM #2
Re: Please explain this message
- 01-25-2014, 02:07 PM #4
- 01-25-2014, 02:18 PM #5"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- 01-25-2014, 02:18 PM #6
- By Jay_876 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2014, 10:21 AM
- By Adrian Rangel in forum LG G2Replies: 21Last Post: 01-26-2014, 11:14 AM
- By Nic Spurlin in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 01-25-2014, 07:50 PM
- By smalba in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 01-25-2014, 08:20 AM
- By danshannon15 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2014, 07:20 AM