Moto G: How much of your RAM is free?
Hi all, love my moto g but I am starting to think there may be an app that is not showing up that is taking up RAM.
At any given time I have only ~200mb of RAM free, even when I have closed all active apps.
What are you guys seeing? Is there an app I can use that will help me get a more detailed list of what's using RAM? Thanks
Sent from my super awesome moto g.
- 01-25-2014, 08:03 PM #2
- 01-26-2014, 11:06 AM #3
Re: How much of your RAM is free?
- By Cozume in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 70Last Post: 02-22-2014, 12:58 AM
- By asanatheist in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 06:07 PM
- By abarzua21 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 04:29 PM
- By chazzunusmaven in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2014, 10:58 PM
- By lovourcabin in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2014, 06:31 PM