- 01-28-2014, 12:24 PM #3
- 01-29-2014, 04:42 AM #5
- 01-30-2014, 11:25 AM #6
Re: New Moto G user with questions.
I didnt know phones had to make a noise when you plug in the charger. But you can always get Du battery saver from playstore. It will send a noise when charges begin. And when fully charged
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-31-2014, 01:53 PM #7
- 02-01-2014, 05:16 PM #8
Re: new Moto G User with questions.
Think it will tick most of your boxes and one really useful feature I like is you can set an alert for when the battery has charged to a certain level if you don't want to stress your battery (for example, mine is set to alert me when the battery charge has reached 90% which is when I disconnect it).
- 02-01-2014, 05:22 PM #9
- By barouken in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2014, 08:13 AM
- By CHILLYWILL_95831 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 20Last Post: 02-09-2014, 04:28 PM
- By still1 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 103Last Post: 02-06-2014, 04:00 PM
- By camanokid in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 01-28-2014, 08:59 PM
- By benhaube in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2014, 03:35 PM