Full Reset and can't access Play store
The new G was getting to be a mess with all the apps I was trying and uninstalling so decided to do a Factory Restore.
All good and everything hooks up but I can't access the Play store at all. I just get a white screen with "Play Store" in the top left and the little circle-throbber in the screen middle.
I set Sleep to 30-minutes and it has been seven minutes and still nothing.
I can access the internet OK with YouTube app and Chrome and it is downloading Firefox as I type. At least I can get apps via a browser. Seems weird.
- 01-31-2014, 11:01 AM #2
- 01-31-2014, 11:08 AM #3
- 01-31-2014, 11:12 AM #4
Re: Full Reset and can't access Play store
Thanks guys, but it is fixed - albeit by brute force.
I used Chrome to get Firefox, then
Firefox to get the Play store, then
Logged in via Firefox to Google account then
Reloaded Play Store and then
Was asked to accept the Google conditions then
Play store is available
Having been a programmer for 35+ years I gotta say that some of this Google stuff seems like it has been coded by 5th graders in their Mother's kitchens.
- By wxrusss8 in forum Pebble SmartwatchesReplies: 5Last Post: 02-11-2014, 12:09 AM
- By Quinn Blackmer in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-06-2014, 10:14 AM
- By deppi0 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 02-03-2014, 07:24 AM
- By Zman007 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2014, 04:11 PM
- By Alina Doodnath in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2014, 06:40 AM