- 2 Posts
Moto G remove home screens
Hi, Ive got a Moto G and a Nexus 5. The only issue I have with the Moto G is I cannot seem to remove some of the unused home screens. I only use 2, but there seems to always be 5.
On the Nexus 5 its easy, you just press and hold, however, the option on the Moto G doesn't do the same...
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-02-2014, 05:11 PM #2
Re: Moto G remove home screens
They use different launchers. The Nexus 5 use Google Home launcher. If you want it, you can download it here and sideload it to the phone:[4.4.2 GEL] The new Google Experience Launcher v0.10.1.920880 for Nexus 10 - xda-developers
Otherwise you need to download a third party launcher that have the feature to remove/add home screens, such as Nova Launcher.
- By Deadly_Poison630 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 28Last Post: 02-05-2014, 09:09 PM
- By Scratchyjam in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 02-05-2014, 12:19 PM
- By slackermvp in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 02-03-2014, 04:17 PM
- By tmann202 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 02-03-2014, 01:19 PM
- By retephenui in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2014, 03:57 PM