a Simple short review of the Moto G

AniKhan

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Now I've owned a lot of phones in my life. First phone was back in 2003 where my first phone was a Motorola V60 then to a Motorola V720 then RAZR. Had pretty much all the T-Mobile sidekicks. Blackberry's. Then came the Google G1 which I loved. Remembering android 1.0 lol then after I owned all the iPhones. The original,3g,3GS,4,4S and the 5 skipped on the 5S. Now owning a Moto G I am loving it! I was never a fan of ICS. Loved jelly bean on my nexus 7 tablet and loving kit Kat even more. Loving the battery life and screen size of the Moto G as well.

Overall I am happy and satisfied with this device. Definitely recommend it :)

Posted via Android Central App

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Now I've owned a lot of phones in my life. First phone was back in 2003 where my first phone was a Motorola V60 then to a Motorola V720 then RAZR. Had pretty much all the T-Mobile sidekicks. Blackberry's. Then came the Google G1 which I loved. Remembering android 1.0 lol then after I owned all the iPhones. The original,3g,3GS,4,4S and the 5 skipped on the 5S. Now owning a Moto G I am loving it! I was never a fan of ICS. Loved jelly bean on my nexus 7 tablet and loving kit Kat even more. Loving the battery life and screen size of the Moto G as well.

Overall I am happy and satisfied with this device. Definitely recommend it :)

Posted via Android Central App
G is a good phone and congrats

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000