- 02-14-2014, 11:41 PM #2
Re: WIFI Grey to Green Question?
Welcome to Android Central! With KitKat, the color scheme has changed. The wi-fi notiification icon only shows up as white (or bright grey, depending on your perspective). If you look at the Quick Settings (by swiping down with two fingers), the wi-fi icon there will either be orange (which means no connection to the Google servers) or white (which means connected to Google servers).
- By sparker781 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 04-09-2014, 10:45 AM
- By flick0416 in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 9Last Post: 03-07-2014, 10:57 PM
- By Closingracer in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 13Last Post: 02-19-2014, 01:23 AM
- By Yathani in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 23Last Post: 02-17-2014, 11:18 AM
- By Deaglegame in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2014, 08:15 PM