Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

Smile Android newbie and Moto G owner

Hey all,
    Having been a proud member of WebOscentral and a Pre2 user , finally I decided to go with the current and got myself a MotoG as soon as it launched in India.(Yes, I snagged a 16 GB within the first 15 mins from the first lot) I am happy so far .(just a tad disappointed with camera, screen resolution is so good and camera just average ; makes it easier to notice the picture quality poor. Even my 3 yrs old Pre 2 with 5 MP was better). Will download the Kitkat soon, since I am on move and not a good access to net for 230 mb download. Hope to talk to all my fellows here and learn more .

Default Re: Android newbie and Moto G owner

Moto have always struggled in the camera department, but for the extremley low price they can't excel at everything. The Moto G camera is on par with the Nexus 4 camera I think
    Ry

Global Posts
    9,099 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pnkjtweets View Post
    Hey all,
    Having been a proud member of WebOscentral and a Pre2 user , finally I decided to go with the current and got myself a MotoG as soon as it launched in India.(Yes, I snagged a 16 GB within the first 15 mins from the first lot) I am happy so far .(just a tad disappointed with camera, screen resolution is so good and camera just average ; makes it easier to notice the picture quality poor. Even my 3 yrs old Pre 2 with 5 MP was better). Will download the Kitkat soon, since I am on move and not a good access to net for 230 mb download. Hope to talk to all my fellows here and learn more .
    Post some comparisons.

Posted via Android Central App
    Android Central Moderator

Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
    Motorola Moto 360 (LWX48T, Lollipop 5.0.1)
    Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (LRX21P, Lollipop 5.0)

What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

Sure will do soon. Loving the MotoG .Just a query should I download kitkat? Seems from other reports that kitkat update for dual sim has been rushed by Moto and needs bug fixes. 4.3 works like butter for me.

I'm also a newbie in the Android world and I had the Moto G for two days now. This low-end Android phone is the best (besides from the awful camera).
    These two days I can see that the battery I would say just modest since by the evening I would probably have the battery below 20% with light to moderate use.
    The screen is just freakin gorgeous. I just love seeing my phonw waking up and the 720p display just pop in front of my face.
    Performance is definetly good but I must be careful with the app I'm choosing since I figured out whay makes the Moto G lag in the notification pull down is the free version of Fleksy keyboard. After I uninstall it, it becomes lag free again.
    I would definetly want to see improvence in my battery though. Overall I love the Moto G and would love to buy the successor of this

Posted via the Android Central App