Android newbie and Moto G owner
Having been a proud member of WebOscentral and a Pre2 user , finally I decided to go with the current and got myself a MotoG as soon as it launched in India.(Yes, I snagged a 16 GB within the first 15 mins from the first lot) I am happy so far .(just a tad disappointed with camera, screen resolution is so good and camera just average ; makes it easier to notice the picture quality poor. Even my 3 yrs old Pre 2 with 5 MP was better). Will download the Kitkat soon, since I am on move and not a good access to net for 230 mb download. Hope to talk to all my fellows here and learn more .
- 02-16-2014, 07:38 AM #2
- 02-16-2014, 11:02 AM #3
- 08-07-2014, 10:28 PM #5
- 6 Posts
Re: Android newbie and Moto G owner
I'm also a newbie in the Android world and I had the Moto G for two days now. This low-end Android phone is the best (besides from the awful camera).
These two days I can see that the battery I would say just modest since by the evening I would probably have the battery below 20% with light to moderate use.
The screen is just freakin gorgeous. I just love seeing my phonw waking up and the 720p display just pop in front of my face.
Performance is definetly good but I must be careful with the app I'm choosing since I figured out whay makes the Moto G lag in the notification pull down is the free version of Fleksy keyboard. After I uninstall it, it becomes lag free again.
I would definetly want to see improvence in my battery though. Overall I love the Moto G and would love to buy the successor of this
Posted via the Android Central App
- By someguy01234 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2014, 04:40 AM
- By Basavaraj biradar in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 08-06-2014, 05:07 AM
- By srkmagnus in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 17Last Post: 03-10-2014, 04:55 AM
- By blackberriquero in forum IntroductionsReplies: 19Last Post: 02-18-2014, 09:43 AM
- By Flamedblaze0 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2014, 06:09 PM