- 02-18-2014, 11:53 PM #2
- 118 Posts
Re: double tap
You could try something like Gravity Screen https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ffree&hl=en_GB and have it set to use the proximity sensor only to wake the phone. Then it's just a casual wave of the hand over the phone to wake it up.
I'm not aware of any apps that can provide double tap to wake on their own - they need a rooted phone, a custom ROM or Kernel etc.
- By ponderoni in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-14-2014, 11:29 PM
- By J F4 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 14Last Post: 02-15-2014, 05:46 PM
- By dr9911 in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2014, 10:47 AM
- By KrayZ Logic in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2014, 10:48 AM
- By Trolled123 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2014, 09:20 PM