Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Cases for the moto g

HELLO.

im currently considering an otterbox commuter case for my moto g. i have had a reiko case on it for some time but take it off all the time because its way to bulky and i feel it takes away from the character of the phone. anybody know how much either the otter box commuter or incipio dualpro would Protect the phone without bulking it up significantly and taking away from the design i love so much about it.

Any thoughts?

Carrier
    ICS 4.0.5

Default Re: Cases for the moto g

In my part of the world the Moto Gs are sold with a wallet case that replaces the back and has a magnetic clasp that puts the screen to sleep when closed and on again when opened. I don't know who makes them but they were in the box that the phone came in. I think i have seen such items on Amazon. maybe even here at the AndroidCentral shop.

I got an otter box commuter with mine. It makes the phone extremely bulky but does offer good protection. I much prefer the grip shell. I recently bought.

Sent from Moto G or Nexus 7

This is my favourite case as it sleep/wakes the phone when you open it and it's only a fiver

Cases for the moto g-_12.jpg

These are OK but they gave me hand ache after a while. The best case I have tried so far was this one:

N4U Online Motorola Moto G Premium PU Leather Pull Flip Tab Case ... http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00GS837T...=androcentr-21

Cheap as chips and really handy. Only drawback is they clearly weren't designed for the moto. The headphone jack means you can't close the clasp if you're using headset etc. Nbd tbh. When I am using my device its out in my hand. I only use a phone case when its stuffed in a bag or a pocket. For this the 2 sleeve works great and doesn't break the bank.

Posted via Android Central App