Trade my Note 2 for a Moto G?
I'm thinking of switching my Note 2 for a new Moto G.
My Note has several cracks in it's screen, and it's really starting to bother me. Lately the huge size of the phone is getting annoying while trying to fit it into my pocket and while trying to operate it with one hand.
The Moto G with its 4.7 inch screen seems perfect for me, but even with its higher pixel density it has a slower processor and half the amount of ram.
Should I take the step and switch my Note 2 for a Moto G? What do you guys think?
Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
- 02-20-2014, 05:48 PM #2
- 02-20-2014, 08:02 PM #3
Thank you both for the replies I just got the Moto G (The X is not available in my country at this time) and I'm loving it.
It is just the right size for me, the screen quality is stunning and yes, it is indeed blazing fast.
I see no need to spend 500-600 on a flaghip device when you can get something like this. Absolutely great phone!
- 02-22-2014, 01:26 PM #5
- 02-23-2014, 10:17 AM #6
- By James Baio in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 7Last Post: 06-08-2016, 12:42 PM
- By specularius in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 28Last Post: 02-21-2014, 08:55 PM
- By Kalvin Kerns in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 02-21-2014, 08:46 PM
- By nemov in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2014, 09:54 AM
- By psalamon in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2014, 02:28 PM