Moto Gallery

twdawson

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Is there a setting I am missing in this app to make it show your photos that I have online like the original gallery I have on the nexus.
I know I can use the new photos app but I don't like it one bit and much prefer the original gallery.
Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

twdawson

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Managed to get the gallery from my nexus 7 on to the phone and it works like I want it to so all is good.

mtvictor

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Nvm. I got it by just going to the playstore and unistalling the gallery app
Got the old one :)

twdawson

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I done that first but it didn't show me my online photos I have, just the ones on the phone.

paulw3

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I've found this with a couple of Android 4.3 and 4.4 phones i have run up recently. No online backup gallery and no way of seeing how to get it back. Yesterday I ran up on old Galaxy S1 running Android 2.3.3 installed and I can see the online backup gallery OK. Same account as one of the 4.4.2 phones..

mtvictor

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I've found this with a couple of Android 4.3 and 4.4 phones i have run up recently. No online backup gallery and no way of seeing how to get it back. Yesterday I ran up on old Galaxy S1 running Android 2.3.3 installed and I can see the online backup gallery OK. Same account as one of the 4.4.2 phones..

I don't know how, but on my nexus 7, I can see my online photos.
This is not happening on my moto G
I guess you can always see them on G+?

boston_ant

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Any way that you can view photos in the gallery without the on-screen buttons appearing at the bottom?

Posted via AC App on Moto X

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol