Moto G: No voice mail notifications
In the U.S.A Moto G with the stock phone APPS,
I'm not getting any notification on the screen icon of how many voice mails I have. Basically I'm not getting any notification which is very annoying.
I upgraded to the latest Android 4.4.2 as soon as I activated the phone and I also have installed a third party messaging app GO SMS PRO, but I dis-activated the app that came with the phone.
- 02-26-2014, 10:45 PM #2
- 02-26-2014, 10:46 PM #3
- 02-27-2014, 03:42 AM #4
- 02-27-2014, 09:32 AM #8
- 02-27-2014, 05:07 PM #10
- 02-27-2014, 08:54 PM #11
- 04-03-2014, 05:10 PM #12
- 2 Posts
Re: Moto G: No voice mail notifications
I have the same problem just got a moto g from consumer cellular and there is no way for me to know if I got a voicemail unless I actually call voicemail. That is very frustrating finally to get a "smart phone" and basic things like notifications are not enabled. I had to download an app just to see missed text/call notifications but I guess that app doesn't have voicemail notifications as well...
- By elilopes in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2014, 04:26 AM
- By fotyc in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 7Last Post: 02-27-2014, 08:28 AM
- By ABOSWORTH007 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2014, 04:37 PM
- By HVAC Mech in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 12:53 PM
- By KingHenrik in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 04:01 AM