Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to save numbers of incoming calls?

I've had my Moto G a couple of weeks, and still learning to use it. This is my first smartphone.

Where do I find incoming call numbers, if I want to save them? I've looked every where I can think and can't find a log of incoming calls, where do I find this?

Drew

Default Re: How to save numbers of incoming calls?

Attached is a manual similar to Moto G, I believe it will give you some guides to where you can find recent calls(go to page 24). To save the contact, touch on it and options will be available to save the contact, text the contact and more. Hope the guide is helpful, as it will show you more on using your Moto G. Its not possible to upload the PDF, so go here

Default Re: How to save numbers of incoming calls?

I just found that out. Immediately after your call, your incoming number enters the history list.

You can get to your history list by touching the telephone icon on the home screen and then pressing the clock icon on the bottom left.

Once the history screen is open, touch the incoming number and you get a fresh screen with the number. You also have a PEOPLE ico with a plus sign. Touch this icon and your number enters the contact list. The contact list entr appears before you, and now you can add name, address etc.