- 149 Posts
I finally got my moto g. Brand new from amazon and it's charging. 16 GB and for T-Mobile.
This is my first unlocked carrier free phone. My question is if I activate the sim and unlock the boot loader later, will I need to activate my T-Mobile sim again?
Going on a weekend trip so it's either take my moto g activated and unlock boot loader and root when I get back. Or, root and unlock when I get back and then activate Sim. Which is the better option?
Posted via Android Central App
- By bbhybridchris in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 17Last Post: 10-20-2016, 06:22 AM
- By Winston Irwin in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2014, 01:04 PM
- By joel evo in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2014, 10:56 AM
- By kcalmol in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 03-01-2014, 10:52 AM
- By Winston Irwin in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2014, 08:24 PM