- 2 Posts
Moto G: Charging/Vibration Issue
Hello there, I just noticed my phone doesn't vibrate as it did before when I plug it to an outlet, it also seems it takes longer to charge. I've checked the vibration options and found nothing, vibration in general still works, though, although it feels somewhat weak. Any solutions or information on this?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-07-2014 at 11:49 PM.
- 03-26-2014, 11:38 PM #3
Re: Moto G: Charging/Vibration Issue
The vibration motor is going out by a short circuit or its not getting enough current, also you might not have a strong enough charger for your phone. It's a moto g right and are you using the original charger?
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-27-2014, 03:47 PM #4
- By MrTyC in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2014, 09:04 AM
- By Ninja1990 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2014, 03:22 PM
- By ::Montgomery:: in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2014, 08:48 PM
- By keleraba in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2014, 08:27 PM
- By Corey Bell1 in forum HuaweiReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2014, 02:40 PM