Hello, sometimes the apps' texts in the App Screen appear as white squares, and sometimes apps don't appear at all but they are actually there and would launch if you touch on one of the invisible apps. I have a screenshot but don't know how to upload it here.
Edit: here's the screenshot link:
Solution: Restart the phone.
But could someone tell me why did this happen? And how to stop this from happening again?
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-09-2014, 05:29 AM #2
- 03-09-2014, 08:47 PM #3
- 03-10-2014, 07:18 AM #4
Re: Moto G problem with App Screen
Sent from my XT1033 using AC Forums mobile app
- By PAC757 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 31Last Post: 05-19-2014, 04:15 PM
- By Endri Matodashaj in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 03-10-2014, 06:25 PM
- By Deegan in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 03-08-2014, 06:46 PM
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-08-2014, 02:25 PM
- By boos1906 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-08-2014, 12:50 PM