install kitkat or stay on jellybean 4.3? (vzw)

mtvictor

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I stayed on 4.3 just because I have a nexus 7(2012) with kitkat and its not how it was on jelly bean, now its sometimes laggy, buggy there, quick office wasn't working, Bluetooth for some devices neither
So yeah, my moto g on 4.3 is fast, smoothly,haven't experience any lag and that's why I'm keeping it that way until a more stable update from kitkat or even 4.5 comes out :)

Extra: (my girlfriend bought a nexus 7 too, and hers came with 4.4, and its incredible faster than mine, I guess its because I need to factory reset mine?)

Posted via Android Central App

sdc1

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I have a Nexus 7 (2013) and a Moto G and both are on 4.4. I've had no issues at all. The Moto G is smooth and works perfectly. The Nexus is very fast.

Sancrya0

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I've also updated to Kitkat as soon as I got mine. I've had no problems at all, and I love the new features. Especially the lock screen when playing music lol.

Also I haven't rooted and installed a new rom. The stock android is amazing.

nocial

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Entirely upto you . I was forced to install Kitkat after having that notification pop up on me continously. No problems so far on Kitkat. I find it a bit snappier.

jec11718

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
The reason I ask is cuz my parents both got new moto g's...I wouldn't have a problem if anything started acting weird but Papa and Nana just want them to work and do it well. All of us are very impressed with build, speed, and cost of the moto g.

sent from my Nos M7 DNA

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1