- 1 Posts
Moto G Bluetooth Stops Working with a 2004 Prius
Phone: MOTO G (latest OS)
Car: 2004 Toyota Prius
Issue: Bluetooth fails.
My previous Moto Razr(2004) phone worked perfectly with the car bluetooth. Never broke connection.
With tthe new Moto G:
At first, I have no problem pairing it with the car and may work several times.
By the next day, or sooner, it will no longer fully connect.
It can dial the number, but the audio does not go to car speakers, it is on Cell phone.
It will also not hang up by the car either once it is in that state and it stays broken.
To fix the problem, I have to do these steps.
1. Unpair the device from both phone and car.
2. Turn the bluetooth OFF on the phone and turn the phone off too.
3. Restart the phone and pair the device again with the car. No problem.
It then works again, for awhile until the pairing is broken again as above.
any suggestions? Bad hardware? Android KitKat?
Ken - PC tech
- 08-09-2014, 01:12 AM #2
- 08-09-2014, 08:28 AM #3
- 08-09-2014, 05:44 PM #4
- 2 Posts
Re: Moto G Bluetooth Stops Working with a 2004 Prius
I was thinking the same thing - might be time to find a car that works with the phone
The Moto X is running the recent Verizon 4.4.4 update (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US). I was hoping that the update would fix the problem, but no...
- By Love David in forum HTC One XReplies: 7Last Post: 03-20-2014, 11:49 PM
- By blackberriquero in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 03-15-2014, 06:17 PM
- By glitchgod in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2014, 09:45 AM
- By mrwallyy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2014, 12:06 AM
- By minnis12 in forum Moto X Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2014, 07:56 PM