- 4 Posts
Moto G and Virgin Media SuperHub
Anyone in the UK using their Moto G with Virgin Medias Superhub?
I'm getting random WiFi drops multiple times per hour for around one minute each time.
I'm now connected to my mothers Sky broadband, not sure of the router, and its been fine with no drops since I connected which pretty much tells me its the Superhub from Virgin Media, although the Moto G is the only device with the issue, I have a Nexus 7 tablet, also on 4.4.2 which stays connected fine along with multiple game consoles.
Thanks for any feedback.
- 04-01-2014, 12:21 PM #2
- 04-03-2014, 11:58 AM #3
- 7 Posts
Re: Moto G and Virgin Media SuperHub
- 04-10-2014, 02:18 PM #4
- By Jerry Stock in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-31-2014, 10:19 PM
- By Jack Chamberlain in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 03-30-2014, 06:58 PM
- By Santa Cruz Mark in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-30-2014, 02:35 AM
- By daves221 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-27-2014, 10:24 AM
- By Game Zone in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2014, 03:46 PM