Moto G and Virgin Media SuperHub

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Anyone in the UK using their Moto G with Virgin Medias Superhub?

I'm getting random WiFi drops multiple times per hour for around one minute each time.
I'm now connected to my mothers Sky broadband, not sure of the router, and its been fine with no drops since I connected which pretty much tells me its the Superhub from Virgin Media, although the Moto G is the only device with the issue, I have a Nexus 7 tablet, also on 4.4.2 which stays connected fine along with multiple game consoles.

Thanks for any feedback.

dalmore

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
I have a virgin super hub and have never had a problem with my Moto G. Connects very quick and no dropping, though i will say i don't stop on wi fi for long.

buggerlugz

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Anyone in the UK using their Moto G with Virgin Medias Superhub?

I'm getting random WiFi drops multiple times per hour for around one minute each time.
I'm now connected to my mothers Sky broadband, not sure of the router, and its been fine with no drops since I connected which pretty much tells me its the Superhub from Virgin Media, although the Moto G is the only device with the issue, I have a Nexus 7 tablet, also on 4.4.2 which stays connected fine along with multiple game consoles.

Thanks for any feedback.

I've also had it on my superhub a couple of times today, but nothing like the frequency of yours. Also even though i'm directly downstairs below the router i'm only getting 1 bar, which speaks to the quality of the hubs wireless output.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34