Lock Bootloader on Moto G causing fail when trying to update?
Hi ...unlocked the Bootloader a while back and now it will not accept the new update 174.44.1 en GB. It just comes up with an error during the process and then reboots. I think it might be the Bootloader. Anyone know how to relock the Bootloader? Or could I try going through the unlock procedure again and hope that fixes it? Cheers.
- 03-29-2014, 06:36 PM #2
- 03-29-2014, 11:13 PM #4
Re: Lock Bootloader on Moto G causing fail when trying to update?
Yup. Did that. It reboots to a dead android with a red warning triangle and it states "No Command". I held the power button again and it reboots to the boot locker unlocked and starts up again. I then try to install the update again, and get the same result, a dead android with a red warning triangle and Update error. It then reboots to the boot locker screen then the update was unsuccessful. Round and round in a loop. Driving me bonkers.
- By Vombat in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2014, 01:37 PM
- By Dave Harbud in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2014, 06:58 AM
- By jnichols16 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 05-20-2014, 12:27 PM
- By Krishan Madan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2014, 09:28 AM
- By A895 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2014, 08:39 AM