- 8 Posts
I think I destroyed my yellow Moto G shell
Quick question. I had some dirt on my yellow Moto G shell and I got rid of it with some vigorous fingernailing. Thing is I think I was too ardent and scrapped off all the rubberized coating by mistake.
Because I switched to a black one and it felt kind of velvety and rubbery while the yellow one now feels really plasticky. I can't remember if it was plasticky in the first place!
Can anyone with a yellow or other colored shell confirm the texture?
- 03-30-2014, 03:12 PM #2
- 03-30-2014, 05:35 PM #3
- By Nguyenning in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 61Last Post: 01-21-2015, 02:37 AM
- By ColbyJvonBrown in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2014, 06:08 PM
- By mra22d in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2014, 10:51 AM
- By todd083 in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 5Last Post: 03-30-2014, 10:14 AM
- By lichborn in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2014, 07:50 AM