Moto G Failing to flash CM11 on CWM recovery
I recently got a Moto G. I promptly unlocked the bootloader, rooted it, and installed the most recent version of Clockwork Mod Recovery Touch. I then tried to flash Cyanogenmod 11 M4 with the right gapps (4.4.2). I factory reset it and wiped the cache beforehand. Everything seemed to go right but when I rebooted it just displayed an endless spinning of the Cyanogenmod boot screen. I had checked the Md5 sums on the ROM and the gapps so they were good. I then tried it without the gapps, and with a CM11 nightly. Nothing worked, all I get is the endless boot screen. What's wrong?
- 03-31-2014, 04:23 PM #2
- 05-18-2014, 07:31 AM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: Moto G Failing to flash CM11 on CWM recovery
i am also having the same problem with flashing cm11, all it sjows after boot is the logo of cm11 nothing else. i tried wiping cache too, but same problem again. Do i need to format sdcard too? itwill it delete my nandroid backup? and if yes then if something goes wrong, then how am i supposed to go back to previous state?
- By Carlesthetics in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:59 PM
- By 06klr650 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2014, 09:43 AM
- By dpham00 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2014, 02:57 PM
- By jsreen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 03-31-2014, 11:02 AM
- By Mike Adams2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2014, 07:46 AM