- 04-02-2014, 01:27 PM #2
Re: Moto G Glitch
I've seen that on my X once or twice before. A reboot fixed it. Never looked deeper into the root cause.Android Central Moderator
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola Moto 360 (LWX48T, Lollipop 5.0.1)
Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (LRX21P, Lollipop 5.0)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 04-05-2014, 01:01 AM #4
- By Eli_C in forum Moto X (2014)Replies: 13Last Post: 08-04-2014, 09:03 AM
- By blackberriquero in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 05-09-2014, 09:56 AM
- By benhaube in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 04-08-2014, 11:22 AM
- By r p3 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 04-02-2014, 05:30 PM
- By TechRaider05 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 04-02-2014, 09:00 AM