Moto G Dropping T Mobile Service
My Moto G with T Mobile Sim card just drops service once or twice a day. It says no service. I reboot it and play with the settings but the only way I've found to get it to work is so pop out the SIM Card and put it back in. Any ideas on what this is?
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-09-2014, 07:39 AM #2
- 04-10-2014, 06:58 AM #3
- 16 Posts
Re: Moto G Dropping T Mobile Service
Hmm. There is a recognised problem with some phones in some areas that sounds like what you describe. Taks a look here:
Unfortunately, it's not been fixed yet (and there may be several variants), but Motorola knows about it and are trying to fix it.
Before popping out the SIM card, have you tried:
1) turning aeroplane mode on, then off again
2) connecting to your network again (via Settings.. Wireless & Networks.. More.. Mobile networks.. Network operators)
Some people have found that one or other of these helps.
- By benhaube in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 04-11-2014, 01:52 PM
- By mackie99 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 56Last Post: 04-10-2014, 09:42 PM
- By Kalyan Venkatesh in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2014, 03:41 AM
- By turbotooslow in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-09-2014, 01:44 AM
- By SPS828 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2014, 12:33 AM