- 2 Posts
Moto G - AT&T GoPhone using Data even though Data is turned off
I am currently using the Moto G on an AT&T pay-as-you-go plan and about once a week (or more, sometimes), I get charged a few cents (e.g., $0.04) for using Data even though I have Data turned off! I contacted AT&T about this and they said that it could be an issue with the phone and/or operating system. Have any other Moto G owners experienced a similar problem? Thanks in advance!
- 04-11-2014, 12:22 PM #2Android Central Moderator
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola Moto 360 (LWX48T, Lollipop 5.0.1)
Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (LRX21P, Lollipop 5.0)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 09-10-2014, 07:13 AM #4
- By jcochran1977 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 9Last Post: 04-24-2014, 05:19 AM
- By Lee MacMillan in forum HTC One XReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2014, 04:53 PM
- By J Bayliss in forum HTC One M8Replies: 12Last Post: 04-11-2014, 10:03 PM
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2014, 11:43 AM
- By robstunner in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2014, 10:38 AM