- 04-11-2014, 01:11 PM #2
- 04-11-2014, 03:52 PM #3
- 04-11-2014, 04:07 PM #4
- 04-11-2014, 04:07 PM #5
Make sure all of the Motorola apps are updated.
Posted via Android Central App (Moto G)Android Central Moderator
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KTU84P, KitKat 4.4.4)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 04-12-2014, 05:00 PM #6
- 65 Posts
Re: got my new moto g
Actually I'm not sure if I'm gonna root it and install a custom ROM. As I originally thought I would.
I figure its the latest android version performs beautifully.
Just unsure if I want to now.
However if anyone has rooted their moto g n flashed new ROM let me know much better it could be.
Posted via my kick *** moto g
- 04-13-2014, 02:26 PM #8
- By sdpliskin in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 15Last Post: 09-27-2014, 11:28 AM
- By Kevin Gravelle in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2014, 07:13 AM
- By crazyralph90 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 15Last Post: 04-11-2014, 02:15 PM
- By Ramiboca in forum Samsung Galaxy 3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2014, 10:55 AM
- By Cyril Bihary in forum Android Security TalkReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2014, 09:52 AM