- 5 Posts
Big Brother Calendar!
Got a new Moto G a few months ago. Love it so far, but inquiring to see if anyone has run across this issue yet. The sales rep at the boost mobile store synced all of my phone contacts and calendar notifications from my previous phone to the Moto G. I haven't added any new calendar notifications since I got the phone until the other day. When I tried to create a new event, the stock app is tried to force me to add a calendar account to my device and make it visible. my old phone had a stand alone calendar and did not do this. Is there a way around this issue, or do I need to find another calendar app that does not require this. I do not want my personal life displayed on Google where it can be hacked. If I wanted to use the Google calendar, I would log onto my email and use it. I feel like I'm already being watched enough without my consent anyway!
Thanks for any help guys and gals.
- 04-13-2014, 11:36 AM #2
Re: Big Brother Calendar!
- By juli2937 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2015, 01:24 PM
- By big4production in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2015, 06:54 AM
- By Skeld2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-14-2014, 01:13 PM
- By Civuck in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 02:39 AM
- By demarco5 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2014, 09:56 AM