Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy No voice transmission during calls from MOTO G

I have been using Moto G for 3 weeks now. It is regularly showing a problem while making and receiving calls. I cannot hear any sounds and nor does the receiver receives any sound. It has become very frequent. Everytime I have to restart my phone to set it right and after a few hours the sound goes off again. I wonder what might have been the reason? Any suggestions?

Default Re: No voice transmission during calls from MOTO G

Quote Originally Posted by atins88 View Post
    I have been using Moto G for 3 weeks now. It is regularly showing a problem while making and receiving calls. I cannot hear any sounds and nor does the receiver receives any sound. It has become very frequent. Everytime I have to restart my phone to set it right and after a few hours the sound goes off again. I wonder what might have been the reason? Any suggestions?
    Common problem for Android devices 4.3 and up. Hopefully Google fixed it in 4.4.3.

Cool Re: No voice transmission during calls from MOTO G

Quote Originally Posted by atins88 View Post
    heck that nothing is set in the 'Assist' app to silence phone at specific times or conditions. this the only thing I can suggest.

This same thing happened to me after usage of Moto G 3 week.. I restated then it work but it happens frequently. Have you got any solution? Please let me know. Thanks

Same issue with me...tried a lot things now nothing seems to be working..contacted the motorola help agent they seem to be have no idea with this issue...one agent suggested me to reset the device...which i dont think is the solution
    Also i have observed that this problem arises after the phone is charged...so may be its a charger issue...! Plzz someone post a solution the problem is really annoying!!

Unhappy Re: No voice transmission during calls from MOTO G

Anyone help me. Having the same issue. Bought Moto G in the mid-week of April. But facing the problem now. These flipkart guys are not taking any responsibility. When contacted Moto care they have no solution. This is really annoying please help. Feel like torture in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by DN Chaturvedi View Post
    Anyone help me. Having the same issue. Bought Moto G in the mid-week of April. But facing the problem now. These flipkart guys are not taking any responsibility. When contacted Moto care they have no solution. This is really annoying please help. Feel like torture in hell.
    try updating to the latest software, if you are already on the latest software try adjusting sound setting treble bass etc. also go through this link, post back after you have tried these things
    Motorola says it has resolved Moto G IMEI activation issue in India - Tech2

Thanks for the suggestions. But, nothing fruitful. Any other options?

Quote Originally Posted by DN Chaturvedi View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions. But, nothing fruitful. Any other options?
    if its still under 30 day replacement demand flipkart to replace the device..

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

go for remplacement under DOA (Dead On Arrival)

When the call comes press volume low and up button together!

Hi,

Even me had the same problem as I was not able to hear receivers voice sometimes when I make a call or receive any calls. I have been using moto G for 3 months and whenever I got this I would have to restart my phone to work correctly. I searched solutions but not able to find anything so I just contacted moto customer care and they suggested to clear Cache Partition on my device. This makes my phone error free so now I can receive/make a call without any voice error.
    So I suggest everyone to follow this solution and I have given the link so just go to below url and follow the same. Good luck..
    https://motorola-global-portal.custh...he/action/auth

For this problem plz dont use corrupt videos in mx player and dont use 3rd party software for silence option just do it your problem will solve.....