Screen protector or glass tempered - on broken screen
Untill I will find a good deal of screen assembly+frame (if someone find something with frame it would be great also), I'm about to put a sticker or glass on the screen, even though its broken the digitizer and lcd works fine.
The question is what would you do? Will you put a regular screen protector or go for glass one?
I afraid that if I put the glass the touch will not work properly as its too thick.
Anyone have experience or recommendation what should I do?
- 04-27-2014, 09:58 PM #2
- 04-28-2014, 12:21 AM #4
- By geekynerd00 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 05-05-2014, 03:56 PM
- By brosko in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 05-03-2014, 07:25 PM
- By Zoltan Seewald in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2014, 05:42 PM
- By bigoldthor in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 11Last Post: 04-28-2014, 12:11 AM
- By Lanhoj in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2014, 07:22 PM