Is there a way to change the background in the messaging screen?

Rainbelle

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I really don't care for the bright white and got a little spoiled being able to use wallpapers for backgrounds with my samsung. Is there a way to add them for the Moto G?

Rainbelle

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
There is no built in feature to set a selected wallpaper as background? Or an app that will let me do that? I miss all the customizable applications on my samsung. Thank you for posting the link, I may use it in the future if there is no workaround but I'd rather not be nickle and dimed for every little thing that should already come with a phone like this.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
There is no built in feature to set a selected wallpaper as background? Or an app that will let me do that? I miss all the customizable applications on my samsung. Thank you for posting the link, I may use it in the future if there is no workaround but I'd rather not be nickle and dimed for every little thing that should already come with a phone like this.

The Motorola messaging app currently does not support selecting a wallpaper as a background for the messaging app.